Essential precautions to replace a turbochargers.
- Make sure that the engine is in good conditions (compression, engine block exhausts, electronic components, etc.).
- Change engine oil, oil filter and air filter.
- Replace the oil delivery pipe to the turbochargers (ALWAYS!)
- Do not use silicones or liquid gaskets of any type
- Make sure that no impurity or foreign body is present in the suction pipes.
- Check (and potentially replace) the oil return pipe in the sump.
- Fill the lubrication circuit of the turbochargers before securing the oil delivery pipe.
- Let the engine revolve at minimum revolutions for at least 1 minute after starting the engine before accelerating.
- Travel 200-500 km and change the engine oil again.
- The original turbochargers are tested and subject to the strictest quality checks.
- In case the aforementioned precautions are not respected, the warranty claim may be rejected.